Monday, July 21, 2008

My Brother






On Thursday of last week I received a telephone call from my brother in Florida. His wife's grandfather passed away and they would be going to Knoxville for the funeral. They stopped in Chattanooga on the way and spent the night with us on Friday evening. They bought Maggie a cinderella outfit and she loves it. She tried it on and then had me try it on (who do you think looks cuter?). Mike also helped me pick up a swingset for Maggie's birthday and helped me start putting it together. Maggie also tried her first M & M while they were here and LOVED it.
Barbara's birthday is tomorrow and Maggie's is August 1st. We are planning a Barney birthday party for her on Saturday, August 2nd. It's gonna be a fun time around here as we can't wait to celebrate her first birthday with us.


Also, my niece Kacey will be staying with us until August 8th so she can enjoy these days with us. She turns 16 on August 10th.



No comments: