Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bath time












We haven't really done much over the last week so until today, had no pictures to share. After dinner, I took some pictures of Maggie during her bath, as well as her after bath ritual.... jumping on the bed! She has so much fun jumping that she wants to do it all of the time. I'm certain we'll be getting a trampoline at some point.

Barbara and Maggie came to see me at work yesterday and we went out to lunch. We said we wouldn't do that again since Maggie cries everytime she leaves and I have to stay. Yesterday was no exception, but she stopped pretty quickly after Barbara explained that I would be coming home soon. It still breaks my heart seeing her cry like that.

Last night Barbara went to a consignment sale with her friend Helene and Maggie and I stayed home. It was the longest Barbara has been gone and Maggie did great. We did alot of playing and she was asleep by 8:15.





No comments: