Tuesday, December 9, 2008

an artist?






Tonight while cooking dinner, Maggie was sitting at the kitchen table drawing. When I got done, I went to look at what she was drawing. She said it was a picture of me. I was stunned at what she did. Althought it didn't really look like me (her picture had hair), I thought it was a great job for a three year old. As you can tell from the picture, she even drew the arms. I can't draw as well as Maggie can.
I am also adding a picture of Maggie's snowman toenails. Barbara and Maggie and Jennifer and Mia all had their nails done on Monday.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Hi,
Maggie is quite the talented artist. Her drawing of her Daddy is so precious! I bet it has found a very special place to be displayed. Have a great holiday! We look forward to seeing you over the holidays!
Tricia

Steve said...

I thought the picture looked just like you heavy. Just kidding, she sure is doing great.