Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!!









We wish everyone a Happy New Year!! My dad and stepmom visited from Florida and celebrated with us. We went to P.F. Chang's for dinner and all the girls were asleep way before midnight. On New Year's Day, Barbara's mom and aunt came over and we had a wonderful meal and just stayed at home. We went to Knoxville on Saturday to see my sister and her family and my dad left yesterday. Today Barbara and I both went back to work and Maggie's school starts back on Wednesday. It's verrrrrrry verrrrrrry cold here and we may have some snow towards the end of the week.

1 comment:

Emilia said...

Danny, Barbara and Maggie,

I LOVE this blog. Your story is amazing! Your family is amazing! You are each amazing!

I read a little bit at a time because I cry and cry and cry -- happiness tears, though.

The three of us feel so honored and blessed to have met the three of you! We are looking forward to a life-long friendship. And we are looking forward to watching the girls grow up together (but not too fast, though).

Love,

Emilia