Monday, October 27, 2008

Disney on Ice





On Saturday we took Maggie to see Disney on Ice. She LOVED it! It was a 2 hour show and she didn't even get out of her seat for intermission! We went with Mia and her parents and Maggie and Mia wore matching Minnie Mouse shirts. They were adorable. Unfortunately I did not bring my camera with me, but Jennifer took some pictures and said they came out great. We look forward to the next opportunity we get to take Maggie to something similar to this show.
On Sunday after church we went to the Chattanooga market Octoberfest celebration. It was a beautiful day and we really enjoyed ourselves. We spent some time with Barbara's aunt and cousin Beth and Maggie was able to jump and went down an inflatable slide 5 times. And I thought she was afraid of slides. If I can get some of the pictures Beth took, I will post them on here. I'm sure they turned out great.

No comments: