Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall



















The fall is my favorite time of the year. The leaves are beginning to change a little bit, and I think cooler weather is on the way (it was 86 degrees yesterday). I finally got my computer working the way it needs to work. I can't believe it's been two weeks since I've posted on here. I'm trying to think what has happened in the last 2 weeks that won't bore everyone. We took Maggie to get her Halloween pictures made on Saturday. They came out pretty well, and we are expecting an email with the proofs attached. If I can, I will post a link on here. Maggie is doing well, and continues to amaze us. She is such a great kid.

We got our fall and halloween decorations out last week and on Saturday we had Barbara's mom and aunt over and we carved pumpkins. Maggie helped, of course. Barbara's mom bought an inflatable Mickey Mouse (dressed up as a vampire). Maggie LOVES it. We are excited for Maggie to celebrate her first Halloween.


Barbara taught Maggie how to play hopscotch and they made a hopscotch game on the driveway. Maggie gets mad when I park on the hopscotch game and makes me move my car.









1 comment:

Tim, Jen and Mia said...

Love the new pictures! She is such a doll.