Monday, March 9, 2009

Grandpa, Grandma Chris,Grandma Millie






Last Tuesday we left Chattanooga for our vacation to Florida. We went to Wesley Chapel for a few days to see my dad, stepmom, and grandmother. Grandma Millie had not yet met Maggie. We had a great visit and Maggie was so good. On the way down, she never cried, whined, or complained. We went to my dad's on Tuesday night for dinner, met my grandma Millie on Wednesday and went out to lunch as a family. After lunch we went to the beach, for what I can assume was Maggie's first beach visit. It was very cold so we didn't stay long. When Maggie first stepped on the sand, she immediately stepped back and wiped her shoe off. It was very cute. Our visit with grandma Millie went great and Maggie took to her quickly. I'm sure all the gifts she received helped a little bit. We wish we lived closer to spend more time with her.

After the beach we went with my dad and stepmom to a new outdoor mall where Maggie got to ride a train not once, but Twice! She was excited and it was a great prelude to the end of the week. We went to eat dinner and then back to the hotel. Thursday morning we met for breakfast before heading to Orlando. We hated to say good bye. My dad and Chris had some goodies for Maggie as well. As if she wasn't spoiled enough.

No comments: