Friday, March 27, 2009

Home for a year



On this date last year, Maggie became an American citizen, as that is the day we arrived home from China. What a fast year it's been, and so amazing! I can remember so vividly our trip to China and arriving back at home. I still can't believe I drove home from Atlanta - thank God I had the Tennessee basketball game to listen to in the car. Time does indeed go by fast, and Maggie is growing sooooooo much. She was promoted to another level at gymnastics this week Hope you enjoyed the pictures and video.




2 comments:

Tricia said...

Hi,
Congratulations Maggie for doing such a great job in gymnastics!!! You are a great gymnist. Sophia is just learning how to do a roll. I can't wait to show her your video. She will be so excited!!!
Tricia

Elizabeth, David, Katie, &Chloe said...

Time has really flown by. I still remember our trip like it was yesterday. I remember ya'll getting to see Maggie first. I can't believe you drove from Atlanta after that long plane right. I bet you were very tired. I know I was so ready to be home.
ELizabeth