Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Warm weather and up sleeves












After a cool spring, the warmer weather has arrived. It seems like it went from winter to summer. Maggie loves the weather, as she gets to play outside and gets to wear her "up sleeves" (short sleeves). She asks us every night at dinner if she can wear her "up sleeve" pajamas and does a little dance when we say yes. She is such the entertainer. She has to put on a "show" for us every night.

It's been a quiet couple of weeks. We went on a picnic with Barbara's mom and aunt last Saturday. We had a great time. Maggie had some Easter money and bought a baseball bat and ball. She can actually hit the ball! And she loves it! She's like her dad - she's left handed but swings a bat right handed.

Maggie has a sinus infection and is taking antibiotics. She was mad on Monday because she went to the doctor instead of gymnastics. I can't blame her. She never complained about being sick, but her nose was running a lot. It's much better now.

Next week I have training in Gatlinburg for 3 days so Barbara and Maggie will be going with me. They can shop and swim while I'm in training. They will have a great time.


2 comments:

Elizabeth, David, Katie, &Chloe said...

I love the hair. It has grown so much.
Elizabeth

Tricia said...

Barbara, Danny, and Maggie,
I also think I see some of Sophia in some of Maggie's pictures. It is so great to hear that Maggie is doing so well. She seems so big!! I think Sophia is going to be a little peanut!
Tricia