Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sundaes and CDM

















Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but my back began bothering me last Thursday and is just now feeling better, so I have spent most of my time laying flat on my back or standing up (it hurt to bend).





It was kind of a relaxing week for the most part. Maggie began going to speech therapy twice per week this week and seems to be progressing well. She is talking more and more all the time and really has an amazing grasp of the English language. We are optimistic that therapy will do the trick.

On Monday, Mia and her mom came over and the girls had ice cream sundaes and played around the house. Barbara said they had a great time. Today, Barbara and Maggie went to the Creative Discovery Museum with Barbara's cousin's wife, daughter, and granddaughter Emily. Emily is also 3 years old. From the pictures, it seemed they had a great time.
I hope to have pictures of Maggie in one of her Tennessee Vols outfits next week (if I can convince Barbara to let her wear one...) Their first game is Monday night!!








No comments: