Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dentist






(Disclaimer: The author is not responsible for the clothing appearing on our lovely daughter in the attached pictures)




Maggie went to the dentist on Wednesday and did amazing. She let the dentist clean her teeth and take x-rays without any fuss. He said he couldn't believe how well she did. She does have 2 cavities and they will have to be filled next Monday. Hopefully she will do well. When I arrived home from work yesterday Barbara and Maggie were outside waiting for me. Barbara had just opened a package from her cousin Julie which contained a Florida Gator tee shirt for Maggie. (Julie is currently a student at UF). Of course, Barbara immediately put it on Maggie and had me take pictures. I was forced to post the pictures on this blog. I guess I will have to go purchase TWO Tennessee shirts now. Anyway, Maggie continues to amaze us more every day. She is such a joy to us and gets cuter by the day. We couldn't ask for anything more.

2 comments:

Lauren, Shaun & Michael said...

I love the shirt! I see a future Gator.

Anonymous said...

Well okay, so she wore it once - now lose it in a closet somewhere until she's too big to wear it!