Sunday, April 27, 2008

Our week






I know I haven't posted too often lately, but it is hard with a 2 year old next to you (not the I'm complaining). She actually fell asleep early tonight so I have some time (I guess her not taking naps are catching up to her). Our week was great. We had some friends over for dinner on Thursday night and Maggie did great. She gave them kisses good bye and really took to them. I'm glad she is opening up more. Also on Thursday, Barbara got a manicure and Maggie got her toenails painted in polka dots. Barbara said she did great. Maggie is proud and shows off her new toes. On Friday we went to a cookout at another friend's home. We had a great time and Maggie learned to play kick ball. She had a great time and really enjoyed running the bases. We relaxed this weekend and just spent some family time together. It was kind of nice just hanging out at home. Maggie is still sleeping in her own bed and actually slept until 5 AM this morning before crying for "mama". She learns more and more everyday and can sing Old McDonald and Patty Cake. We go tomorrow to have her hearing checked in preparation for her surgery on May 7th.

No comments: