Wednesday, March 19, 2008

pictures

As I mentioned earlier, I cannot view this blog from China, I can only post to it. I posted a bunch of pictures yesterday, but was informed that only the video showed up. I tried adding them a different way so I hope that worked. I have received some emails, but have not been able to respond. Please don't get offended if I didn't. My comcast email will not send my emails. Today was another great day. We traveled to a little village in the country. It was amazing to see. We also went to Pizza Hug.... again. This afternoon we are going to People's park, so I hope to have some good pictures to post. We are going to the zoo tomorrow and leave for Guangzhou tomorrow. Maggie is amazing!! She has bonded well with both of us and seems very happy. She sings alot and loves to play. We couldn't have been more blessed and I believe Barbara and I are the luckiest couple in the whole world.

5 comments:

Tim, Jen and Mia said...

So happy to see the pictures! You all look great; what a beautiful family! Mia can't wait to play with Maggie. :) It sounds like she is doing wonderfully and we are so happy for you! She is just precious!!

Ladybugsmom said...

Love the pictures, what a beautiful family. I love the one of her sleeping.
Emily and Mel

Jill said...

So glad to see the pictures! Maggie looks so content with you all. I can't wait to see her! She looks angelic in the picture where she is sleeping. Keep us posted. Enjoy your time there.

Love ya,
Cliff, Jill, and Erika

ComcastCares1 said...

I am sorry to know that you are experiencing problems with your email.

I would like to reach out to my executive contacts to resolve this for you. If it is okay with you, please feel free to contact me so that I could get more information from you.

Thanks in advance for giving us the opportunity to assist!

Sincerely,

Mark C.
Comcast Executive Offices
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com
215 286 1700

jayme said...

Danny and Barbara,
We are so so happy for both of you! We cannot wait to see Maggie... she is adorable and will be a great addition to the family. Reading your blog entries has made me cry... its amazing the obstacles you have had to overcome to get your precious baby girl. I cannot fathom the excitment and joy you are both feeling right now to finally be with Maggie! Looking forward to seeing you all soon! If you ever need a babysitter let us know... we would love it! (Remember, you have to go on date nights Danny :) )
Love,
Brandon and Jayme