Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday

Yesterday we went to a country village, to lunch at guess where?? >>>>>>>>>>>>> PIZZA HUT!! We then came to rest in the room, but Maggie was too busy to take a nap. We just played and played. In the afternoon we went to People's Park, which is next to our hotel. We borrowed another family's ergo carrier and Maggie fell right asleep. The one mistake we made so far is not purchasing one of those (I thought she would be too big)> At the park, they had a place where they would dress up children in Chinese clothing and take their picture for just a few dollars. Maggie was a sport and did not fuss. She wouldn't hold on to the umbrella however. For dinner last night we went to a Chinese restaurant next to the hotel. I got spaghetti noodles with beef, and it was very very good. Barbara got plain fried rice and ate a good bit of it. None of us have gotten sick yet. This morning we are going to the zoo where they have a dolphin and sea lion zoo. We are then going to lunch for Katie's 6th birthday. Katie is the biological daughter of one of the families in our group who are adopting a five year old. After McDonald's we will go shopping for some local souveneirs. I have received your emails and thanks for all the thoughts and well wishes. Maggie gets more beautiful every time I look at her, and I still can't believe this is all real. I have alot more pictures, but can't post them all. Hopefully we'll get some good ones at the zoo today.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Hi guys. Jordan and I are enjoying your blog. I wasn't surprised that Dan is eating the food there. It does not sound very appealling though. We can't wait to meet Maggie. I'll bet you can't wait to get back to the US.

Steve and Jordan